A Filipino citizen who does not have a valid passport, for one reason or another, and wishes to travel to the Philippines but cannot wait for the issuance of a passport, may apply for a travel document. This document is valid for a one-way direct flight to the Philippines.
Applicants must book an appointment on the Consular Services Appointments page to present their application.
- Personal appearance of the applicant at the Philippine Embassy
- Duly completed Travel Document form
- Photocopy of old Philippine passport or PSA issued birth certificate
- Three (3) passport photos 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm in size, taken within the last six (6) months with white background
- Cash payment for Travel Document fee (refer to Consular Fees)