The Consular Section opens from Monday to Friday from 10am to 4pm.
The Embassy is closed on Saturdays and Sundays and on Philippine and Spanish declared holidays.
Clients who need to process PASSPORT applications, must first book an appointment:
Passport Appointments – GOAS
NO APPOINTMENT is required for the following services and clients will be attended on a “first come-first served” basis. You are reminded to bring complete documentary requirements, including photocopies, to ensure a smooth transaction.
Civil registration (Reports of Births, Marriages or Deaths)
NBI Fingerprint Card
Aside from the issuance of Philippine passports and visas, the Consular Section provides the following Legal and Civil Registry services:
- Registration and ID card (Yellow Card Issuance) of Filipinos in Spain
- Authentication of documents (notarials)
- Reporting of Birth of a child born of Filipino parent/s in Spain
- Reporting of marriage between two Filipinos, or between a Filipino and a foreigner if the marriage was contracted in Spain
- Reporting of death of a Filipino national in Spain
- Administering the Oath of Allegiance under RA9225 (dual citizenship)
- Assisting Filipino nationals in distress