The Consular Section is open from Mondays to Fridays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
It is closed on Saturdays and Sundays and on Philippine and Spanish declared holidays.
Aside from the issuance of Philippine passports and visas, the Consular Section provides the following Legal and Civil Registry services:
- Registration and ID card (Yellow Card Issuance) of Filipinos in Spain;
- Authentication of documents (notarials);
- Reporting of Birth of a child born of Filipino parent/s in Spain;
- Reporting of marriage between two Filipinos, or between a Filipino and a foreigner if the marriage was contracted in Spain;
- Reporting of death of a Filipino national in Spain;
- Administering of the Oath of Allegiance under RA 9225 (dual citizenship);
- Assisting Filipino nationals in distress.