The Report of Death form or Report of Fetal Death form must be accomplished and brought to the embassy together with the other documents after first making an appointment at the Consular Section & Labor Office Appointments page.
- Duly accomplished Report of Death form or Report of Fetal Death form in four (4) originals
- Original death certificate and four (4) photocopies
- Four (4) photocopies of deceased passports
- Cash payment for processing (refer to Consular Fees)
- “Negative Result” Certification from PSA for death that took place more than one year ago
- Original and four (4) photocopies of the following:
- Medical Certification of Death.
- Certificate of Cremation, if remains were cremated.
- Burial Certificate, if remains were buried in Spain.
The Embassy will forward the Report of Death to the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) in the Philippines. Applicants may retrieve the PSA-certified death certificate in the Philippines a minimum of three (3) months after reporting the death to the Embassy.