- Duly accomplished Report of Death form or Report of Fetal Death form in four (4) originals
- Original death certificate and four (4) photocopies
- Four (4) photocopies of deceased passports
- Cash payment for processing (refer to Consular Fees)
- “Negative Result” Certification from PSA for death that took place more than one year ago
- Original and four (4) photocopies of the following:
- Medical Certification of Death.
- Certificate of Cremation, if remains were cremated.
- Burial Certificate, if remains were buried in Spain.
The Embassy will forward the Report of Death to the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) in the Philippines. Applicants may retrieve the PSA-certified death certificate in the Philippines a minimum of three (3) months after reporting the death to the Embassy.