The original and two (2) photocopies of the following documents must be brought to the embassy after first making an appointment at the Consular Services Appointments page:
- Personal appearance of the parents to sign the Authorization before a consular officer
- Report of birth (issued by Philippine Embasy Madrid / Philippine Consulate General Barcelona / Philippine Honorary Consulates in Spain) or PSA issued birth certificate(s) of the child/children
- Valid passport(s) or valid ID(s) of parent(s)
- Valid passport of travelling companion
- Cash payment of processing fee for documents (Consular Fees)
Note: The Authorization and Parental Consent to Travel for a Minor is just one of the requirements; other requirements may be requested by concerned Philippine and Spanish authorities. Incomplete information/documents will not be processed.