The original and three (3) photocopies of the following documents must be brought to the embassy after first making an appointment at the Consular Services Appointments page:
- Personal appearance of the parents to sign the affidavit before a consular officer
- PSA issued birth certificate/s of the child/children,
If born in Spain, multilingual version of birth certificate (Certificado Literal de Nacimiento) issued by the Spanish Civil Registry (Registro Civil). If the multilingual version is not available then an official English translation will be required.
- PSA marriage contract of the parent(s),
If married in Spain, multilingual version of the marriage certificate (Certificado Literal de Matrimonio) from the Spanish Civil Registry (Registro Civil). If the multilingual version is not available then an official English translation will be required.
- Passport/s of parents
- Residence and/or work permits of parent/s
- Passport and residence/work permits of travelling companion
- Cash payment of processing fee for documents (Consular Fees)
Note: The Affidavit of Support and Consent to Travel for a Minor is just one of the requirements; other requirements may be requested by concerned Philippine and Spanish authorities. Incomplete information/documents will not be processed.