October 16, 2021

Authorization to Travel for a Minor


Please bring the original and three (3) photocopies of the following:

  • Personal appearance of the parents to sign the affidavit before a consular officer
  • PSA issued Birth Certificate/s of the child/children or Certificado Literal de Nacimiento from the Spanish Civil Registry (for children born in Spain)
  • PSA Marriage Contract  or Certificado Literal de Matrimonio from the Spanish Civil Registry (for parents married in Spain)
  • Passport/s of parents
  • Residence and/or work permits of parent/s
  • Passport and residence/work permits of travelling companion
  • Cash payment for processing fee of documents (refer to Consular Fees)

Note: The Affidavit of Support and Consent to Travel for a Minor is just one of the requirements; other requirements may be requested by concerned Philippine and Spanish authorities.  Incomplete information/documents will not be processed.