The Assistance to Nationals (ATN) section coordinates consular efforts in responding to urgent requests for assistance from Filipino individuals or groups in Spain. Requests for assistance are handled on a case-to-case basis.
Some ATN actions include, but are not limited to:
- Coordination with next-of-kin or relatives
- Facilitation of repatriation
- Mediation and conciliation
- Appropriate representations with Spanish authorities
- Claims for Benefits
- Employment related concerns
- Jail Visitation/Assistance to Detained Filipinos
- Hospital Visitation
- Human Trafficking
- Illegal Recruitment/Human Smuggling
- Shipment of Remains
For assistance, contact the Embassy hotline at +34 616 491 861 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.