- Personal appearance of the applicant
- Duly completed Passport Application form
- Affidavit of Loss or Damage
- Cash payment for passport replacement and notarization fees (refer to Consular Fees)
- Written police report (denuncia)
- Photocopy of lost passport
- Original and photocopy of PSA issued birth certificate
- Other official identification documents (driver’s license, voter’s ID, seaman’s book, etc.) that prove the applicants identity.
Note: There is a 15-day clearance period for investigation and approval from the DFA for lost passport applications. A new passport may only be issued after the DFA has given an official endorsement / approval and the applicant has complied with all the documentary requirements.