The Consular Outreach Mission in Palma de Mallorca will be held on Saturday, 01 March and Sunday, 02 March 2014 at the following location:
Convento de Sta. Magdalena
c/ Sta. Magdalena 2-A
Palma de Mallorca, 07012
Entrance on c/ Jardin Botánico, 12
Services to be Rendered:
- Philippine passport renewal / issuance
- Notarial and translation services
- Reports of Births and Marriages
- NBI Clearance processing
- Oath-taking of former Filipinos under the Dual Citizenship Act (12 pm on Saturday)
The application for Philippine passport is strictly by appointment only. The Consular Team can only allot appointments to 250 passport applicants.
In view of this limited number of application slots and to expedite processing, applicants are advised to APPLY FOR AN APPOINTMENT SLOT by sending an email to the Embassy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The email must include the following attachments:
- Accomplished passport application form which may be downloaded from the Embassy’s website at https://www.philembassymadrid.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/Forms/Passport%20Application%20Form.pdf
- Photocopy of current passport’s data page
- The additional requirements for passport renewal may be found at https://www.philembassymadrid.com/renewal.
Those applicants who are not able to secure appointments cannot be accommodated at the site.
Approved applications will be confirmed via email. Only applications with complete requirements will be processed.
The final list of all applicants with confirmed appointments will be posted on the Embassy’s website by 26 February 2014.
Oath-taking of former Filipinos under the Dual Citizenship Act
The requirements for dual citizenship may be found at https://www.philembassymadrid.com/dual-citizenship.
The application together with the supporting documents and photographs must be mailed to the Embassy not later than 21 February 2014. Applicants with approved dual citizenship applications will be notified of the oath-taking ceremony which will take place at 12 pm on Saturday. Applicants are requested to arrive at least 45 minutes before the oath-taking ceremony.
For more information regarding the Consular Outreach please contact the Embassy at email@example.com or at 91 782 3830.