The Philippine Embassy in Madrid will conduct a consular outreach mission in Malaga on Saturday, 08 November and Sunday, 09 November 2014.
The venue for said mission will be at the Philippine Consulate in Malaga at the following address:
Calle Marin Garcia 5,
Planta 6, puertas 7 y 8
Services to be Rendered:
- Philippine passport renewal / issuance
- Notarial and translation services
- Reports of Births and Marriages
- NBI Clearance processing
- Oath-taking of former Filipinos under the Dual Citizenship Act (12 pm on Saturday)
- Registration for Overseas Voting
The application for Philippine passport is strictly by appointment only. The Consular Team can only allot appointments to 250 passport applicants.
In view of this limited number of application slots and to expedite processing, applicants are advised to APPLY FOR AN APPOINTMENT SLOT by sending an email to the Embassy at email@example.com.
The email must include the following attachments:
- Accomplished passport application form which may be downloaded from the Embassy’s website at https://www.philembassymadrid.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/Forms/Passport%20Application%20Form.pdf
- Photocopy of current passport’s data page
The additional requirements for passport renewal may be found at https://www.philembassymadrid.com/renewal.
Those applicants who are not able to secure appointments cannot be accommodated at the site.
Approved applications will be confirmed via email. Only applications with complete requirements will be processed.
The final list of all applicants with confirmed appointments will be posted on the Embassy’s website by 05 November 2014.
Oath-taking of former Filipinos under the Dual Citizenship Act
The requirements for dual citizenship may be found at https://www.philembassymadrid.com/dual-citizenship.
The application together with the supporting documents and photographs must be mailed to the Embassy not later than 03 November 2014. Applicants with approved dual citizenship applications will be notified of the oath-taking ceremony which will take place at 12 pm on Saturday. Applicants are requested to arrive at least 45 minutes before the oath-taking ceremony.
For more information regarding the Consular Outreach Mission please contact the Embassy at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 91 782 3830.