The Philippine Embassy in Madrid is pleased to announce that it will conduct a consular outreach mission in Valencia on Saturday, 06 October and Sunday, 07 October 2012, venue to be announced later.
Services to be Rendered:
- Philippine passport renewal / issuance
- Oath-taking of former Filipinos under the Dual Citizenship Act (5 pm on Saturday)
- Registration of Filipinos for Overseas Absentee Voting
The application for Philippine passport is strictly by appointment only. The Consular Team can only allot appointments to 250 passport applicants.
In view of this limited number of application slots and to expedite processing, applicants are advised to APPLY FOR AN APPOINTMENT SLOT by sending their application by the following means:
email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- fax to 91 411 6606
- mail to Embajada de Filipinas, c/ Eresma 2, Madrid 28002
- in person to Consulado Honorario de Filipinas en Valencia, Avda. del Puerto, 308, 1° Piso, Puerta 3 46024 Valencia, not later than 01 October 2012.
The application must include the following attachments:
- Accomplished passport application form which may be downloaded from the Embassy’s website at http://www.philembassymadrid.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/Forms/Passport%20Application%20Form.pdf
- Photocopy of current passport’s data page
- Photocopy of valid Spanish residency card
The additional requirements for passport renewal may be found at http://www.philembassymadrid.com/renewal.
Those applicants who are not able to secure appointments cannot be accommodated at the site. Only applications with complete requirements will be processed.
The final list of all applicants with confirmed appointments will be posted on the Embassy’s website by 03 October 2012.
Overseas Absentee Voting
Applicants who have not yet registered to vote for the 2013 National Elections may register to vote. Please bring one (1) photocopy of your Philippine passport.
Oath-taking of former Filipinos under the Dual Citizenship Act
The requirements for dual citizenship may be found at http://www.philembassymadrid.com/dual-citizenship.
The application together with the supporting documents and photographs must be mailed to the Embassy not later than 02 October 2012. Applicants with approved dual citizenship applications will be notified of the oath-taking ceremony which will take place at 1 pm on Saturday, 06 October 2012. Applicants are requested to arrive at least 30 minutes before the oath-taking ceremony.
For more information regarding the Consular Outreach please contact the Embassy at email@example.com or at 91 782 3830.