This page is only for clients requiring services from the Labor Office (POLO) or the Consular Section (excluding passports) of the Philippine Embassy in Madrid.
Please choose Other Services-Madrid if you wish to apply for the following consular services from the Philippine Embassy in Spain:
Civil registration (Report of Birth; Report of Marriage; Report of Death)
Notarization of Special Power of Attorney, Affidavits and the like
Authentication of Commercial Documents
NBI Fingerprint Card
Consular ID (Yellow Card)
Please choose POLO-Madrid if you wish to apply for the following services from the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO)-Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA):
Verification of labor contract/documents
Issuance of OEC
Please follow the steps below in booking an appointment. Make sure to select one appointment only per person for either POLO or Other Services.
1. Select Location: “POLO-Madrid” or “Other services-Madrid”
2. Select type of service: “POLO” or “Other services”
3. Select required date from the calendar.
Only BLUE dates in a WHITE box have available slots!
(Dates in grey/green box = not available, red box = fully booked, “greyed out” = Embassy is closed!)
4. Click on your preferred time slot from the list.
Only time slots in WHITE boxes are available.
Time slots in GREY boxes are already booked.
5. Once the time slot is selected, it changes from clear to green.
You can now complete your details under “Personal information”.
6. Check the appoinment details in “Booking overview” are correct.
If the appointment is for TODAY, it will be an error as you have not selected the first available date.
7. Check the box agreeing to terms and conditions.
8. Click the box “Submit” and check your email.