Clients requiring services from the Consular Section or Labor Office (POLO) of the Philippine Embassy in Madrid will need to book an appointment by following the steps below:
(Appointments for passports must now be made through the Global Online Appointment System (GOAS))
1. Select Location – “POLO – Madrid” or “Other services – Madrid”
2. Select type of service: “POLO” or “Other services”
3. Select required date from the calendar.
Only BLUE dates in a WHITE box have available slots!
(Dates in grey/green box = not available, red box = fully booked, “greyed out” = Embassy is closed!)
4. Click on your preferred time slot from the list.
Only time slots in WHITE boxes are available.
Time slots in GREY boxes are already booked.
5. Once the time slot is selected, it changes from clear to green.
You can now complete your details under “Personal information”.
6. Check the appoinment details in “Booking overview” are correct.
If the appointment is for TODAY, it will be an error as you have not selected the first available date.
6. Check the box agreeing to terms and conditions.
7. Click the box “Submit” and check your email.