Effective immediately, clients requiring services from the Consular Section and Labor Office of the Philippine Embassy in Madrid will have to set an online appointment through this website.
Book your appointment using the following steps:
1. Select Location.
2. Select type of service.
3. Select relevant date from the calendar.
(If the date is not available the message “Please select another day” will be displayed below the calendar).
4. Click on your preferred time slot from the list. Only time slots printed in RED in clear boxes are available. Time slots printed in BLACK in grey boxes are already allocated.
5. Once the time slot is selected, it changes from clear to green. You can now complete your details under “Personal information”.
6. Check the appoinment details in “Booking overview” are correct.
6. Check the box agreeing to terms and conditions.
7. Click the box “Submit” and check your email.