- Duly accomplished Report of Marriage form in four (4) originals
- Original marriage certificate (certificado literal de matrimonio) and four (4) photocopies
- Passports of both spouses and four (4) photocopies
- Cash payment for processing (refer to Consular Fees)
For applicants who were previously married to another person and later applied for annulment
- Court decision declaring the marriage annulled, with Certificate of Finality authenticated by the DFA and four (4) photocopies
- Copy of marriage certificate with the previous spouse with the annotation of the annulment printed on NSO security paper and authenticated by the DFA
For widowed applicants who have remarried
- Death certificate of former spouse and four (4) photocopies. If the previous spouse died in the Philippines, the death certificate should be on PSA security paper and authenticated by the DFA.
For applicants who’s foreign spouse is divorced
- Final decree of divorce and four (4) photocopies
The Embassy will forward the Report of Marriage to the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) in the Philippines. Applicants may retrieve the PSA-certified marriage certificate in the Philippines a minimum of three (3) months after reporting the marriage to the Embassy.